View the best selection of Golden visa Properties in Portugal with property Lisbon
How to obtain the Golden Visa Portugal Residency ?
A Golden Visa in Lisbon Portugal can be obtained by visiting SEF Portugal in Lisbon city.
You can buy one or two properties in Lisbon and obtain the Golden Visa Portugal in Lisbon whilst making 5-10% yields.
Apartments, buildings for renovation, Luxury villas
Information on the Portuguese Golden Visa
The Golden Visa Portugal Residency programme launched by the Portuguese government with a purpose to enable investors from non-EU countries obtains a fully valid permit in Portugal (‘Golden Visa’) within a relatively shorter time frame.
The Portuguese Golden Visa Portugal Residency allows non-EU citizens to carry out one of the investments set out in the regulation to qualify to get a residency permit in Portugal. This residency permit allows the investor to enter and or live in Portugal with his family members and also travel freely within the vast majority of European countries (Schengen space).
The Golden Visa Portugal programme was specifically designed to pull foreign investment to Portugal; for this reason, the programme is very straightforward and flexible having very simple and clear requirements. This programme further has extremely reduced minimum requirements that make it recognised as one of the most attractive residency visa programs for investors worldwide.
What Kinds of Investments are permitted Under the Golden Visa Rules?
The Golden Visa Portugal programme has recently been widened to include another type of investments. The other type of investments that have been included in the Golden Visa programme as a result of its widening include;
- a) Property Investments:
- Acquisition of property above € 500,000;
- Acquisition of property above €350,000 in cases where the properties are beyond 30 years old or positioned in parts of urban restoration.
- property Lisbon & partners offer
- Short and long rental solutions
- Rental guarantee on all of our properties
- Currency saving to beat the bank
- Renovation and building planning
How long is the Golden Visa be valid?
Once issued to you, your Golden Visa will have an initial validity of one year which will then be renewed for the subsequent two years period.
What should I comply with before issued a Golden Visa Lisbon?
Aimed at attracting foreign investors, the Portugal Golden Visa demands very few requirements from investors. This demands the investor to comply with general requirements applicable to all types of qualifying investments and also with the specific requirements for each investment type.
The requirements that must be followed by all investors include;
- To sustain the investment for at least five years.
- The investment should be financed from funds out of Portugal.
- An investor should enter Portugal with a valid Schengen visa in Portugal.
- The absence of references to the Portuguese immigration and the Schengen visa services.
- Proof of not being convicted of a relevant crime.
- A minimum stays in Portugal for seven days during the first year and 14 days during each subsequent period of 2 years.
- What is unique with every type of qualifying Golden Visa Portugal investment?
(a) Property Acquisitions
- Acquisition of property above € 500.000; Golden Visa Portugal is the quickest option
– Minimum investment of € 500,000
– Purchase of one or multiple properties
– All property types qualify
– Possibility of co-ownership
– Freedom to use, rent or lease
– The investment amount may be reduced by 20% (€ 400,000) in case such investment is made in low-density population areas.
Property purchased and renovated to € 350,000 (Golden Visa renovation)
– In the case of buildings older than 30 years or positioned in areas of urban rebirth, this value will include not only the property but the investment in the refurbishment works as well for the Golden Visa Portugal Residency. We are the leading company in Lisbon who can help you buy an apartment or building in Lisbon needing renovation. We can carry out the works for you and deliver the new apartment in no time. Once complete the property can come fully managed with a strong income.
FEATURED 350K & 500K GOLDEN VISA PROPERTIES
The Graça neighborhood is a central area in Lisbon close to Castelo de São Jorge. This neighborhood is known for its wonderful viewpoints and cool street art. A very typical area of Lisbon where it is possible to live the best experience the city has to offer. This apartment is a duplex completely refurbished that […]
This is a townhouse in Parede, Cascais. This needs to be fully refurbished and we can get estimate quotes through our After Sales department, which consolidates all the tools tailored for our overseas investors needs to make a fully secure and transparent investment in Portugal. 1st Floor: Independent entrance with 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, and […]
350k Golden Visa pack – 2 apartments 2 apartments located in Setúbal, one 2 bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment with a renovation project already approved. With a guaranteed yield of 4% for 4 years, being the 1st year paid in advance by the developer at the deed. Setubal is a city that has […]
Chiado is not only the most affluent neighborhood in Lisbon, but it is also the most elegant and charismatic. From the best old-style cafés and international fashion stores, including names such as Hermès and the fine porcelain shop Vista Alegre, to beautiful rooftop bars and cosmopolitan restaurants, Chiado offers you the real neighborhood experience.This office […]
Renovated Principe real apartment 548,000 with rental agreement Fully renovated with rental guarantee option and fully managed The building “Principe Real Residence”, is in the famous Príncipe Real neighbourhood in the heart of Lisbon. It is located between “Chiado” and “Avenida da Liberdade”. This area is an important A wonderful opportunity to buy in one […]
This property is located in the heart of Estrela, not far from the Museum of Ancient Arts and the Tapada das Necessidades. In this calm residential area, you are a few minutes walking distance from Santos, with charming restaurants, coffee shops, design and other shops.This particular apartment in duplex features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and […]
Luxury residence with pools and balconies just outside the Lisbon historic centre – €615,000-€3,850,000
Luxury residence with pools and balconies just outside the Lisbon historic centre €615,000-€3,850,000 In one of the most cosmopolitan locations in Lisbon, known for its urban and business lifestyle, the French School, Amoreiras shopping mall and its proximity to Avenida da Liberdade with luxury brands offer. Living on the top of Lisbon’s skyline, these exclusive […]
Principe real Lisbon renovated 1 bed with Balcony Fully renovated with rental guarantee option and fully managed The building “Principe Real Residence”, is in the famous Príncipe Real neighbourhood in the heart of Lisbon. It is located between “Chiado” and “Avenida da Liberdade”. This area is an important A wonderful opportunity to buy in one […]
4 Bed Duplex luxury Lisbon apartments already completed Available and complete now from just 370,000 – 790,000 Placed in one of Lisbon’s coolest neighbourhoods, on 4 floors and is comprised by 14 apartments from T1 to T4 Duplex, with areas ranging between 35 and 150 sqm. With a refurbished look, Intendente is one of Lisbon’s […]
New development in Chiado Lisbon – 2 Bedroom only 630,000 Euro Studio -1-2 beds from only 285,000 In between the fashionable Chiado neighbourhood and the cool river breeze, find your new apartment on a perfect combination of a pombalin traditional architecture with contemporary comfort. From a studio up to 2 bedroom apartments, This comprises of […]
350,000 Golden visa commercial property Lisbon Rental Guarantee can be provided for overseas clients Bairro Alto is minutes from the Avenida da Liberdade the most expensive street in Lisbon. 1 and 2 bedroom apartment and 2 shops all costing 350,000 including all works and licensing. This building sits in vibrant Bairro Alto. Close to some of […]
350,000 Golden visa opportunity in central Lisbon. Rental Guarantee can be provided for overseas clients Bairro Alto is minutes from the Avenida da Liberdade the most expensive street in Lisbon. 1 and 2 bedroom apartment and 2 shops all costing 350,000 including all works and licensing. This building sits in vibrant Bairro Alto. Close to some […]
Schengen Golden Visa zone countries
The Schengen Visa Portugal is one country from many comprises an area covered by a group of 26 European countries who have all agreed to abolish passports and any immigration control at their common borders. This means that with a resident permit from Portugal, an investor is equally free to travel freely across these 26 countries.
The countries below are part of the Schengen Golden Visa zone: Belgium golden visa , Czech Republic golden visa, Austria golden visa, golden visa Estonia, Finland, France, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, golden visa Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Golden Visa Portugal for family members?
The Golden Visa Portugal Residency can be extended to the following family members: spouse, children and dependent family members. The Portugal Golden allows the investor’s family members also to apply and obtain a resident permit from Portugal by applying for ‘family reunion’.
These family members are also eligible for permanent residency after five years as well as citizenship after six years.
Golden Visa Portugal family get Permanent Residency after five years
Any person that has been holding a valid Portuguese temporal residency title such as the Golden Visa for at least five years is under the Portuguese Law, qualify to obtain a Permanent Golden Residency Visa in Portugal.
For the Golden Visa Portugal investor and family members to be able to apply for Portugal Permanent Residency Visa , meeting the following criteria:
- No conviction of relevant crime during the past five years.
- Proof of income/financial independence
- Proof of accommodation in Portugal
- Basic knowledge of Portuguese
How to get Portuguese Citizenship visa?
The Portuguese golden visa legislation also sets out that any person, who has been validly resident in Portugal for at least six years, be it under a temporary or a permanent residency title is eligible to obtain a Portuguese visa residency Citizenship.
To get Portuguese golden visa Citizenship, the family members main investor will have to meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years old or older (but, not younger than 16 years old, married or legally responsible).
- The absence of conviction of any relevant crime
- Pass a Portuguese language test, which will act as proof of sufficient knowledge of the language
Which documents do I need to apply for Golden Visa in Portugal?
To apply for a Golden Visa Portugal
- Proof of Investment
- Passport & Valid Schengen Visa
- Portuguese Fiscal number
- Criminal Record from the country of residency
- Portuguese Criminal Record
- Declaration from the Tax Department showing no debts to the Tax Authorities.
- Declaration from Social Security proving the absence of debts to Social Security Authorities.
- Declaration from the investor establishing compliance with the investment conditions.
- Health Insurance valid in Portugal
- Two passport-type pictures
- Payment invoice for the application examination fee.
- What does the investor needs to do if his/her documents are not in the Portuguese language?
All documents that are in languages other than the Portuguese language and English are expected to be translated to Portuguese and the translation needs to be certified.
- Are there any specific requirements for documents issued by foreign authorities?
All documents issued by a foreign authority are expected to be legalised before submitted in Portugal. This legalisation entails obtaining the Apostille of the Hague Convention (when applicable) or legalisation by the Portuguese Consular services.
What is a Portuguese Fiscal Number for Golden Visa
A Fiscal Number is a Tax Number and identification number before the Portuguese Tax Authorities. This number is required for the investment to be carried out.
Where can I apply for the Golden Visa in Portugal?
You can apply for the Portuguese residency Golden Visa by submitting the application either personally or through a legal representative chosen by him using one of the following means:
- Online registration
This is done by registering online at the Services of Foreigners and Borders SEF Portugal website. After completing the registration, the investor will receive a password that will enable him/her to be able to access online to submit the necessary forms and documents.
- In person
Registration for a Golden Visa in Portugal can also be done in person at the Services of Foreigners and Borders in Portugal.
It is important to note that both the investor and family members are always expected to be present at the Services of Foreigner and Borders of Portugal for signature, fingerprinting and other formalities that need their presence.
Before taking any step of the Golden Visa in Portugal such as making any investment or submitting any application or document, we strongly advise you to seek legal advice from an experienced law firm.
Cost of Golden Visa Portugal
The following payments are made directly to the Services of Foreigners and Borders SEF Lisbon by those applying for a Golden Visa Portugal.
- Processing fee (application plus renewal) – € 514.80 (plus € 80.20 per family member)
- Initial Golden Visa – € 5,147.80
- Initial Golden Visa Portugal for Family unit – € 5,147.80
- Renewal of Golden Visa Portugal – € 2,573.90
How long is the Golden Visa Portugal application process
It usually takes a few months for the application to be processed once it has been submitted to SEFPortugal. Once the application has been processed, the investor or his/her legal representative will be contacted by SEF Portugal to set up an appointment with the investor (and family members) to collect fingerprints and signatures.
In some cases, the investor can go to the immigration services to leave the fingerprints and signatures before the investment and submission of the required documents.
Can I be refused the Golden Visa Portugal or its renewal
The investor and any of his/her family members can only be refused a Golden Visa Portugal or it renewal if:
- He/she has not managed the investment for at least five years.
- He/she has not complied with the minimum periods of stay in Portugal
- He/she is a convicted and served a prison sentence of more than one year.
- The investor is currently serving a ban entry into a Portuguese territory following a removal measure of the country.
- On the claim of public health (this may be only applicable to diseases that have been defined by the WHO or other contagious parasitic diseases that are the subject to protection measures in the Portuguese territory)
- A Golden Visa in Portugal may be rejected on the claim of public order, public security or public health
What happens after 5 years with the golden visa Portugal
The investor is only required to keep the investment during the five years validity period of the Golden Visa Portugal.
- Can the investor trade the investment at whenever he/she no longer needs the Golden Visa Portugal Residency
- Must the investor live/use the property; can he/she rent it out to generate income?
Email email@example.com today and we can offer you an independent choice of lawyers, tax advisors and properties for the Golden Visa Portugal Residency.
GOLDEN VISA PROPERTIES FOR SALE
News From our Golden Visa Blog
Golden Visa – Invest in Portugal’s Silver Coast It should come as no surprise that most of the international investors in Portugal are focusing most of their attention to major Portuguese cities such as Lisbon
The Increase of Value of the Portuguese Property and the Golden Visa The Portuguese property market remains in a very strong position relative to all other global property markets, according to the latest RICS
Golden Visa – Immigration and Residency Through Investment Investment for Residency in Europe The EU and many of its countries offer a wide variety of investment programs that also grant residency to the investors.
Golden Visa – Citizenship by Investment The Golden Visa program has been put in place by the Portuguese government in order to make the Portuguese citizenship, residency, and immigration, simpler, easier, and faster to acquire by foreign investor, and PropertyLisbon.com is here to be your closest partner on this
Reduced Waiting Times for Portugal’s Golden Visa Portuguese media sources report that waiting times for appointments with the SEF in Lisbon have been reduced from more than three months on average, to one day. As reported by the SEF, Portugal’s Borders and Immigration Service, its application waiting list has
Portugal’s Golden Visa – Benefits and Timeline Benefits of the Program – Permanent free entry and travel throughout Portugal – Permanent free entry and travel throughout the other 25 countries that are part of the Schengen Zone. – Legal permission to live and work in Portugal, while keeping another residence
Portugal Golden Visa Program Golden Visa Portugal through Property Investment Launched in 2012, the investor visa program has been actively promoted internationally by the Portuguese government, and has become one of the most popular programs in Europe, attracting investors with its flexibility and many benefits.
Portugal Golden Visa Costs Make sure that you are provided with a full and transparent quote as travel expenses, government fees and taxes, and professional fees all add to your total Golden Visa costs. No matter which investment route you are taking, you must consider visa application fees, issuing fees, and the
Portugal Citizenship for the Investors Portugal has established the Golden Visa program with an objective to encourage the investors from outside the EU. Golden Visa provides the investors from outside the EU, who invest the minimum amount required by law, with a fast and efficient path to obtaining Portuguese, and
Portugal Golden Visa Investment & Associated Requirements Investment requirements Alternative investment options that meet the Golden Visa requirements The transfer of at least €1 million to Portugal, which may have one of the following investment sub-types: – A bank deposit – The purchase of Portugal
Golden Visa – No More Uncertainty There was a lot of speculation about whether participants in the Portuguese Golden Visa program would be eligible for full citizenship after they have held a Golden Visa for the specified time frame. As the first group of Golden Visa holders in Portugal have begun to finish their