Portugal visa from India
Welcome to Property lisbon
How to Obtain Portugal Visa from India?
How to Apply for The Portugal Visa from India?
– Submit a passport that has at least three months worth of validity from the date of arrival back to India;
– The applications are only accepted within three months of the requested date of arrival;
– Submit the relevant forms and a photograph – Fully completed application form that is the appropriate for the type of visa one wishes to obtain.
The Application Procedure for The Portugal Visa from India
The Portuguese visa application centres accept visa applications from all nationals who wish to travel to the country of Portugal. These centres will submit all such applications to
the embassy of the country of Portugal which is located in the city of New Delhi, and the consulate of the country of Portugal which is located in the city of Goa. The applicants who are applying for a Portuguese visa from the city of Mumbai, or the city of Pune, towards the consulate general of the country of Portugal, Goa please note the following – On the “Portal das Comunidades Portuguesas Visas” website all applicants must select the “apply for a visa” in order to initiate the online form-filling process.
Upon completing the online visa application form, the applicant will be required to select a “date” on the “Portal das Comunidades Portuguesas Visas” website – The date should be the same one that the applicant wishes to submit their application on.
The Submission Process for The Portugal Visa from India
– The applicant themselves
– The travel agent or a representative will come to submit the application. They will need to carry a photo ID on themselves, as well as an authority letter from the applicant / the company only if the applicant has gotten their Biometrics recorded for the Schengen Visa.
– The representative of a company should present an authorization letter on the Company letter head as well as the official ID card.