Apartments for sale in Lisbon
APARTMENTS IN LISBON FOR SALE
Welcome to the PropertyLisbon investment agency. – Property and apartments for sale in Lisbon / The Portuguese Golden Visa program.
We provide our clients with properties and apartments for sale in Lisbon that we have personally hand-picked across the historic centre of this majestic European capitol. The properties and apartments for sale in Lisbon that we offer include – the apartments for sale in Lisbon to suit all budgets, the buildings up and available for renovation, the houses, the villas near the city of Lisbon, the homes with the locals, the commercial property developments such as the Shops & Hotels, the new developments with the modern facilities, the historic renovation properties, the concrete buildings from the fifties and the seventies and, of course, the famous Pombaline building.
The PropertyLisbon is a property agency that focuses on property investment which ensures that our directors always know of the various marketing and property investment ventures for the large scale investors and funds.
We only offer our clients the property and the apartments for sale in Lisbon that are easy to rent out, and are confident that the property and the apartments for sale in Lisbon that we offer our clients will make a good investment and that they will be able to easily re-sell it later.
At the same time, our partners are always available on hand to provide the market-leading short term rental services that are guaranteed to help our clients optimise their returns.
Our team consist of a mixture of the local Portuguese property market and investment experts, and the property investors from Europe.
This combination enables us to provide the most dynamic and valuable service in terms of property investment in the city of Lisbon. If you choose to use our help to look for property and apartments for sale in Lisbon, we can save you weeks, months, and even years of frustrating hours spent looking through the internet hoping and trying to get the answers, the information, and the advice, that you so desperately need.
PropertyLisbon is a property investment agency that is heavily service based. This means that we can and will help you through all the stages of purchase and aftercare of your property / apartments for sale in Lisbon.
GREAT SOURCE OF PORTUGAL PROPERTY FOR SALE BY TYPE
Property Lisbon team is here to help you find your perfect property in Lisbon
The New Portuguese Start-Up Visa – The Requirements – EU Grants Available, No Capital Required
The new Portuguese Start-Up Visa program has been announced by the Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Costa last November, and has been formally opened on the 15th of March this year. – The aim of this new visa program is to attract intellectual capital and qualified employment to the country of Portugal for the purpose of generating wealth, through innovation and the know-how.
Unlike the traditional residency by investment programs, such as the Golden Visa program, the Start-Up Visa program is tailored specifically to attract entrepreneurs and, unlike the Golden Visa program, does not impose a minimum capital requirement.
The Requirements of The New Portuguese Start-Up Visa Program
According to the official website for the Portuguese Start-Up Visa program, one can apply for this visa if:
– One is an entrepreneur who intends to develop their own start-up in the country of Portugal, even if they have not started their business yet.
– One is an entrepreneurs who has already launched their own start-up in their home country, but they wish to expand it to the country of Portugal.
– One does not have residence in the Schengen area of Europe.
– One has their tax obligations fulfilled concerning the tax administration and social security, when applicable.
– One does not have criminal records.
– One is at least eighteen years old.
– One has enough funds in their bank account in a total amount of five thousand one hundred forty six point zero eight Euros for twelve months, per person.
The potential applicants for the Portuguese Start-Up Visa program will also be required to demonstrate that:
– Their project / start-up is focused on tech.
– Their start-up shows potential for creation of jobs, for people beside the entrepreneurs that one includes initially, along with themselves, in their application.
– Their start-up shows the potential to generate a turnover of three hundred twenty five thousand Euros per year, and / or asset value of over three hundred twenty five thousand Euros per year, within at least five years after the signing of the contract with their chosen incubator.
– One has the capacity to establish a company, when applicable, during the undergoing of the program.