Are you a retiree or business person looking for a new place to call home? How does Portugal sound to you? Among many other things, Portugal is known for its high quality of life, vibrant culture, affordable living, and a stable political system. If this excites you, then you would be happy to know that you can get full residency by going for a golden visa Portugal by investment.
What Does a Portuguese Golden Visa Give You?
This is, by far, the most comprehensive investment-based visa in Europe. It’s even more attractive if you plan to relocate to Europe for life. The visa not only allows access to live and work for five years but guarantees you full residency status in less than 6 years.
Join the over six thousand Chinese, Russian, South African, and other nationalities that have made Portugal their new home through the golden visa Portugal by investment program. Anyone is eligible for the golden visa provided they can meet the investment requirements.
Here are some of the things you can get through the golden visa Portugal by investment program;
- Freedom to work and live in Portugal
- Freedom to move freely within the Schengen area using the residency card
- Ability to set up and run a business in Portugal
- A clear path towards attaining full citizenship
- No taxes for the first 10 years. In addition, Portugal has the friendliest tax regimes in the region.
- Freedom to own property and invest freely in Portugal
- Access to affordable health insurance, education facilities, infrastructure, etc.
Golden Visa Portugal by Investment- What You Need to Do
Are you excited about getting a golden visa Portugal by investment? Here is what you need to do to get one:
- Invest in a Portuguese company- refer to the GV requirements for the amount you need to invest
- Buy property (like a house, warehouses, land) in Portugal
- Set up a business in Portugal and employ at least 10 people
- Make Portugal your savings destination by either opening a bank account and depositing a million Euros or investing in shares or government bonds.