Golden Visa Lawyer Lisbon – Law firms in Lisbon Portugal Golden Visa services
Law firms in Lisbon Portugal Golden Visa services
Make sure the application for the Golden Visa uses an approved Lawyer in Lisbon Portugal
We have the properties for the Golden Visa Portugal but MAKE SURE you use a proven Lawyer in Lisbon, as this can delay or even ruin your application especially for renovations.
Golden visa Portugal | By purchasing property for sale in Lisbon
Welcome to Property Lisbon a modern & proactive real estate company in Lisbon Portugal.
Our team are a mix of local Portuguese licensed real estate experts and real estate investors from all over Europe. Combined we provide the most dynamic and valuable service in Lisbon.
We can save you weeks, months or even years of frustrating hours looking through the internet and trying to get the answers you need.
We are a service based real estate agency, which means we help you throughout the lifecycle of buying a property: Buying process, Legal trusted partners, Renovation work, Golden visa, Tax residency, Property management and rental income solutions, and one day selling your property.
About your Golden visa application
The Residence Permit for Investment Activity (“Visa Gold”), effective since October 8th, 2012, allows third-country nationals to obtain a temporary residence permit for investment activity with the exemption of residence visa to enter national territory. The beneficiary of the Golden Visa will be able to:
- To enter Portugal with exemption of residence visa;
- To reside and work in Portugal, and at least to remain in Portugal for a period of not less than 7 days in the first year and not less than 14 days in subsequent years;
- Circulate through the Schengen area, without visa requirements;
- Benefit from family reunification;
- Request the granting of Permanent Residence Authorization under the Foreigners Law;
- Possibility of requesting the acquisition of Portuguese nationality, by naturalization, fulfilling the other requirements required by the Nationality Law.
Who can apply?
All third-country nationals who carry out an investment activity, either in person or through a company incorporated in Portugal or in another EU State and having a permanent establishment in Portugal, which meet one of the quantitative requirements and the time requirement in the applicable legislation, may apply for Residence Permit for Investment Activity by investing in one of the following possibilities:
- The acquisition of real estate of value equal or superior to € 500,000;
- Acquisition of real estate, the construction of which has been completed for at least 30 years or located in an area of urban rehabilitation and rehabilitation of real estate acquired, totalling at least € 350,000
Option 1. Allows you to choose any property on the market including off plan properties where you will pay a deposit of 30% and receive a promissory contract.
Option 2. The property needs to be in an un-renovated state for over 30 years and have the relevant paper work to provide this. It is very risky to purchase an apartment from a real estate agent and then look to renovate and license yourself, as it may turn out the property isn’t suitable. Using a specialist company like property Lisbon means we only sell units needing renovation that we have already conducted the correct due diligence. Not only that but our company renovates properties and we have the trusted contacts in place to license and complete the renovation for you safely and quickly. Using this method means you will obtain a good investment, but the choice of properties is much lower, so having an open mind to buying something that we can rent out for you is key, it will not be your dream property but it will be a good investment.
Use our recommended independent lawyers and receive great service at the right price.
Costs charged by the Foreign Services:
- ✓ €527,60, for the reception and analysis of the initial request for ARI and for the request of renovation of ARI;
- ✓ €5.274,40, by the issuance of ARI;
- ✓ €2.637,20, by each renovation of ARI;
- ✓ €5.274,40, by the authorization of family reunification (each member), with
reduction of 50% for under age members;
- ✓ €2.637,20, by the renewal of residence permit for the family members with
reduction of 50% for under age members;
- ✓ €38,60, by the issuance of the residence permit document.
Our fees to handle the proceedings regarding Residence Permit for Investment Activity are €5.000, 00, + VAT and €1.000,00 for each regrouped member. For the renewal €2.500,00 + VAT and €500,00 for each regrouped member.
Please add us on WHATSAPP: +351 915 007 686 or WECHAT: propertylisbon – And we can continue this discussion, and plan a date to view some properties together.