Lisbon Portugal 2017, investment and why to visit.
Lisbon Portugal real estate market is booming since 2015 until 2016 has seen record growth. 2017 Lisbon property market could be your last chance to buy in the dream location.
10 Reasons to visit Lisbon invest in Lisbon and Live in Lisbon
• CULTURE: It’s one of the world’s great historical cities, with characteristic and surprising sights, cultural treasures, and a beautiful setting that make it a paradise for walkers and photographers. Lisbon portugal
• VALUE: It’s one of Europe’s best values — officially Western Europe’s least expensive capital. visit Lisbon
• LOCATION: It’s the closest European capital to the United States and just around a 2-hour flight from all the other major European cities. Things to do in Lisbon
• CLIMATE: Its mild climate makes it an ideal year-round destination. Even in winter, when most other European cities are freezing, in Lisbon high temperatures rarely go below 10C (50F). visit Lisbon
• RESORT: It is the only European capital located so close to sandy beaches, enabling visitors to combine culture with fun by the sea. Buy portugal
• SIZE: It’s a compact and intimate city, ideal for a short city break or a longer romantic stay, with a lively café culture and a nightlife that is one of the most vibrant in Europe. buy Lisbon
• VARIETY: Its surroundings offer an incredible variety of tourist attractions, from fairytale palaces in one of Europe’s most romantic towns (Sintra), to world-class golf and fun in Europe’s largest casino in Estoril, to surfing in Cascais or escaping to a natural park inArrábida, to dolphin-watching in Setúbal. Lisbon city
• GATEWAY: It makes a perfect base to explore many ofPortugal’s most outstanding towns and villages. Lisbon portugal
• SAFETY: It’s one of the safest European capitals. Tourists are always automatic targets in all big cities and visitors should beware of pickpocketing in Lisbon, but serious random violent crime is practically unheard of in this city. real estate Lisbon
• WELCOMING: It’s a friendly city with a cosmopolitan population, welcoming to all visitors and families with children, and open to minorities and alternative lifestyles.
Now really is the time to buy a home or investment in Lisbon, the city has the lowest prices right now and they are rising.
A Video that shows some wonderful visuals of Lisbon & Portugal, and covers our special bond with China. Lisbon is a business hub and growing every year! With more companies and people the demand for luxury renovated city centre apartments grows! The historic centre is very small and and with many buildings now renovated prices are going up! 2014/15 is really the last chance to buy in such an amazing central location. This final video is a little longer and more corporate, but if you are interested in Lisbon being the new gateway to BRAZIL and why this is helping the growth then well worth a watch.